Brandbassador is a platform that allows brands to scale and automate word-of-mouth ambassador marketing, and allows people to be an ambassador for their favourite brands and get perks, gift cards, cash and products in return. We currently work with over 100 brands such as iDeal of Sweden, PopSockets, Huel, Desenio and the list goes on.
Brandbassador was created by the founders of the fashion phenomenon Onepiece - a pioneer in the adult onesie industry and in ambassador marketing. After running into a number of painful manual tasks, the founders created their own internal system to alleviate the problem. Little did they know, it was a problem countless brands are facing and need a solution too. So, they spent 2 years and over $4 million in development costs to create what is now Brandbassador.
As a senior backend developer, you will play a crucial role in building the product. You will help in designing and developing the platform, following the best practices of the software engineering and making the technical decisions. You will also mentor the other team members to produce a high quality, testable, maintainable code.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You are coming from software engineering / computer science background and you have at least 5 years professional experience. you have experience with designing complex enterprise level system using Domain Driven Design.
You love producing high quality code, writing tests, applying the right design patterns, refactoring the code and respecting SOLID principles.
You are familiar with multiple database types, you understand what happen behind the seen and you can chose the right storage type for the right job.
- Significant experience delivering at a Senior Developer level in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with Domain Driven Design.
- Experience with TypeScript/ Node.js (we use Nest.js).
- Experience with Documents Oriented Databases (we use Couchbase).
- Experience with other type of databases (search, analytics, logs).
- Good understanding of OOP, design patterns, Clean Architecture.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Cloud Products (GCP ideally).
- Experience with CQRS, Event Sourcing, Microservices will be a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- We are creating the best Development team in Europe and want to find future rock stars to nurture & invest in. We take your personal development seriously.
- Awesome working environment, we work hard we play hard and we take pride in our business and our personal development
- Lots of fun team socials (Escape Rooms, Flight Club etc.) plus a company trip once a year (last year we stayed in a lighthouse in Norway!)