Who are we?
Brandbassador is a platform that allows brands to scale and automate word of mouth marketing. We work with brands such as Onepiece, iDeal of Sweden, Fabletics, PopSockets, MVMT Watches, Daniel Wellington, and the list goes on.
Brandbassador was founded by the founders of Onepiece - as pioneers in the early social media marketing space they made their adult onesies a world wide fashion phenomenon. After running into a number of painful manual tasks, the founders created their own internal system to alleviate their problem. Little did they know, it was a problem countless brands are facing and need a solution to. So, they spent 2 years and over $4 million in development costs to create what is now, Brandbassador.
What is the role about?
Reporting to our Product Owner & Tech Lead, you will be joining an exceptional, motivated and successful Product team. They pride themselves on being the very best & always exceeding targets. As an Agile Project Manager, you'll be responsible for coaching the organization and teams, in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency. Create, manage, divide and distributes work packages amongst team members, and take ownership of the process in Jira & Confluence.
What will you be doing?
- Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
- Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high levels of quality for the team
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Tracking and measuring project/team progress;
- Delivering administrative services for the project;
- Advice and guidance on project management tools or configuration management;
- Provide management-level reporting on project status, risks and mitigation strategies
How will you succeed?
- You're empathetic and driven by targets.
Agile Expert with a Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel.
- Communicate effectively with customers, management, team members, users, suppliers and others.
- Strong listening skills
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Precise, organised, analytical
- Strong interpersonal skills
- You take pride in your performance and strive to be the best
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal
- You are a quick learner and solutions-oriented
- You want to be early-in a fast-growing M-Commerce start-up
- This role is 100% remote (GMT+/-2 hours)
- We recognise and reward performance
- A bunch of perks
- Remote-working culture
- Flat hierarchy so you aren’t far from our Founders with their ‘open-door’ policy
- Be part of a diverse and awesome team across Europe, Africa & Middle East
- Thriving working environment; we work hard, we play harder and we take pride in our business and our culture
- Weekly ‘Morgenbad’. Although we all can’t jump into the freezing Norwegian waters every morning like our Norwegian colleagues, we at least get together every Monday morning for story-telling.
- We are creating the best Sales, Customer Success & Marketing teams across the world and want to find future rock stars to nurture and invest in.