BRANDBASSADOR - SALES ENABELMENT
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to better support and coach our sales team in attracting challenger brands for our award-winning ambassador marketing platform!
Who are we?
Brandbassador is a platform that allows brands to scale and automate word of mouth marketing. We work with brands such as Onepiece, iDeal of Sweden, Fabletics, PopSockets, MVMT Watches, Daniel Wellington, and the list goes on.
Brandbassador was founded by the founders of Onepiece - as pioneers in the early social media marketing space they made their adult onesies a world wide fashion phenomenon. After running into a number of painful manual tasks, the founders created their own internal system to alleviate their problem. Little did they know, it was a problem countless brands are facing and need a solution to. So, they spent 2 years and over $4 million in development costs to create what is now, Brandbassador.
What is this role about?
As Sales Enablement Manager you will work closely with VP of Revenue to ensure sales reps have the learning material, content and resources to drive growth and success. Working with the Sales and Marketing team, you will develop and execute impactful, data-driven solutions to ensure our sales team are armed and dangerous.
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with sales leadership to develop, execute, optimize and assess enablement program
- Determine sales enablement priorities with sales stakeholders
- Build a trusted relationship with sales reps
- Serve as a liaison between sales, marketing and product teams
- Provide effective onboarding and training programs for sales reps
- Coordinate educational content for ongoing training
- Facilitate content creation and use with sales and marketing teams
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy
- Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team
- Maintain sales enablement software to ensure it is easily accessible and providing the capabilities sellers need
How will you succeed?
- 3+ years experience in a high-performance sales organization in sales, enablement, or learning and development
- A strong understanding of the sales environment, including sales content, tools and training
- Experience with content management and learning management systems
- Able to build internal relationships with sales and marketing
- You communicate well and believe it is an crucial part of working with people
- You love to learn and absorb things like a sponge
- We recognise and reward performance
- A bunch of perks
- Remote-working culture
- Flat hierarchy so you aren’t far from our Founders with their ‘open-door’ policy
- Be part of a diverse and awesome team across Europe, Africa & Middle East
- Thriving working environment; we work hard, we play harder and we take pride in our business and our culture
- Weekly ‘Morgenbad’. Although we all can’t jump into the freezing Norwegian waters every morning like our Norwegian colleagues, we at least get together every Monday morning for story-telling
- We are creating the best Sales, Customer Success & Marketing teams across the world and want to find future rock stars to nurture and invest in