Marketing Response Representative
We are looking for a Marketing Response Representative to create marketing collateral & social media content for our award-winning ambassador marketing platform!
Who are we?
Brandbassador is a platform that allows brands to scale and automate word of mouth marketing. We work with brands such as Onepiece, iDeal of Sweden, Fabletics, PopSockets, MVMT Watches, Daniel Wellington, and the list goes on.
Brandbassador was founded by the founders of Onepiece - as pioneers in the early social media marketing space they made their adult onesies a world wide fashion phenomenon. After running into a number of painful manual tasks, the founders created their own internal system to alleviate their problem. Little did they know, it was a problem countless brands are facing and need a solution to. So, they spent 2 years and over $4 million in development costs to create what is now, Brandbassador.
What you will be doing?
Consulting brands that come through inbound marketing (through adverts, website, events and social media) about ambassador marketing and the Brandbassador platform. Using your creativity to drive revenue by converting brands from prospects into marketing qualified leads.
You will be the voice of Brandbassador and the evangelist on ambassador marketing that can support brands growth using your persuasive words and creative content. There will be high levels of activities (calling and emailing) to generate excitement and enthusiasm within our target accounts and book qualified meetings for our Account Executive team.
How you will succeed?
- Be our product ambassador and act as a first responder to inbound inquiries from brands; answer product/price inquiries
- Qualify inbound opportunities to build our sales pipeline
- Identify and prioritise target accounts and respond promptly
- Work closely with our awesome team of Account Executives (AEs) to develop qualified sales opportunities which they will then help you close
- Be detailed orientated and help maintain our ever growing Hubspot database
Sounds like you? You’ll love this job if you:
- Collaborate. As a team player with a positive attitude, you love helping and collaborating with others to achieve goals
Commercially minded and driven by targets
Thrive under pressure and you don’t shy away from hard work
Communicate well both written and verbally
Prideful in your performance and strive to be the best
Dedicated and fast-moving. You’re known to operate with, urgency, focus and discipline
Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
- Have 3+ years of working experience in customer-facing roles and a collaborative settings\
- We recognise and reward performance
- A bunch of perks
- Remote-working culture
- Flat hierarchy so you aren’t far from our Founders with their ‘open-door’ policy
- Be part of a diverse and awesome team across Europe, Africa & Middle East
- Thriving working environment; we work hard, we play harder and we take pride in our business and our culture
- Weekly ‘Morgenbad’. Although we all can’t jump into the freezing Norwegian waters every morning like our Norwegian colleagues, we at least get together every Monday morning for story-telling.
- We are creating the best Sales, Customer Success & Marketing teams across the world and want to find future rock stars to nurture and invest in.
- Awesome working environment, we work hard we play hard and we take pride in our business and our personal development