Senior QA Automation Engineer
Brandbassador is a platform that allows brands to scale and automate word of mouth marketing. We work with brands such as Onepiece, iDeal of Sweden, Fabletics, PopSockets, MVMT Watches, Daniel Wellington, and the list goes on.
Brandbassador was founded by the founders of Onepiece - as pioneers in the early social media marketing space they made their adult onesies a world wide fashion phenomenon. After running into a number of painful manual tasks, the founders created their own internal system to alleviate their problem. Little did they know, it was a problem countless brands are facing and need a solution to. So, they spent 2 years and over $4 million in development costs to create what is now, Brandbassador.
A bit about the role…
Reporting to our [Product Owner], you will be joining an exceptional, motivated and successful [Product] team. They pride themselves on being the very best & always exceeding targets.
What will you be doing as Senior QA Automation Engineer?
- Implementing and setting up the QA standards and processes.
- Writing clean, high-quality scripts that test product functionality automatically.
- Conducting various tests for systems, applications, software.
- Logging and documenting errors in the tracking system.
- Identifying specific cases that should be automated and discussing them with manual QA engineers.
- Developing the best automation solutions based on our requirements.
- Setting up Automation QA plannings to define the sprint scope.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams (developers, product owner & tech lead) to find ways on how automation can improve the workflow.
- Taking part in brainstorms to come up with new ideas and designs that improve existing features.
How will you succeed?
- Knowledge of fundamentals of QA methodology
- Solid skills in framework design;
- Well-versed in manual and automated testing;
- Understanding HTML, CSS;
- Experience in CI and CD;
- Proficient in using Gherkin and BDD
You would also succeed if you are great at...
- Initiating QA processes and taking ownership of the entire QA lifecycle
- Collaborating with the product team in order to ensure smooth production releases
- Collaborating and working closely with the Product Owner to gather business knowledge of the system(s)
- Ability to work independently as well as with team members across various regions
- Fluent in English; spoken and written
Sounds like you? You’ll love this job if you:
- Have your workflow and want to run with it
- Are looking to implement processes and take charge of the QA Automation
- Want to test, develop and implement automation technologies
- We recognise and reward performance
- A bunch of perks
- Remote-working culture
- Flat hierarchy so you aren’t far from our Founders with their ‘open-door’ policy
- Be part of a diverse and awesome team across Europe, Africa & Middle East
- Thriving working environment; we work hard, we play harder and we take pride in our business and our culture
- Weekly ‘Morgenbad’. Although we all can’t jump into the freezing Norwegian waters every morning like our Norwegian colleagues, we at least get together every Monday morning for story-telling.
- We are creating the best Sales, Customer Success & Marketing teams across the world and want to find future rock stars to nurture and invest in.
- Awesome working environment, we work hard we play hard and we take pride in our business and our personal development