BRANDBASSADOR - Senior Frontend Engineer
Who are we?
Brandbassador is a platform that allows brands to scale and automate word of mouth marketing. We work with brands such as Onepiece, iDeal of Sweden, Fabletics, PopSockets, MVMT Watches, Daniel Wellington, and the list goes on.
Brandbassador was founded by the founders of Onepiece - as pioneers in the early social media marketing space they made their adult onesies a world wide fashion phenomenon. After running into a number of painful manual tasks, the founders created their own internal system to alleviate their problem. Little did they know, it was a problem countless brands are facing and need a solution to. So, they spent 2 years and over $4 million in development costs to create what is now, Brandbassador.
What will you be doing?
As a senior frontend engineer, you will play a crucial role in building the product. You will help in designing and developing the web application, following the best practices of software engineering, making the technical decisions, and implementing a scalable architecture. You will also mentor the other team members to produce high-quality, testable, maintainable code.
How will you succeed?
You love producing high-quality code, writing tests, applying the right design patterns, refactoring the code, and respecting SOLID principles.
You are coming from a software engineering/computer science background and you have at least 3 years of professional experience.
Sounds like you? You’ll love this job if you…
- Are passionate about building web applications using React.
- Are strong in building web applications with React and Typescript
- Like working directly with talented designers and developing component libraries from design systems
- Have experience working with Graphql
- Write clean code and you cover it with tests
- This role is fully remote as long as it is within GMT+/-3hours
- If you are a Fullstack developer and can see yourself in this role, please feel free to apply!
- Flat hierarchy so you aren’t far from our Founders with their ‘open-door’ policy
- Be part of a diverse and awesome team across Europe, Africa & Middle East
- Thriving working environment; we work hard, we play harder and we take pride in our business and our culture
- Weekly ‘Morgenbad’. Although we all can’t jump into the freezing Norwegian waters every morning like our Norwegian colleagues, we at least get together every Monday morning for story-telling.
- We are creating the best Product, Sales, Customer Success & Marketing teams across the world and want to find future rock stars to nurture and invest in.
- Awesome working environment, we work hard we play hard and we take pride in our business and our personal development