BRANDBASSADOR - Recruitment Sourcer/Coordinator
Who are we?
Brandbassador is a platform that allows brands to scale and automate word of mouth marketing. We work with brands such as Onepiece, iDeal of Sweden, Fabletics, PopSockets, MVMT Watches, Daniel Wellington, and the list goes on.
Brandbassador was founded by the founders of Onepiece - as pioneers in the early social media marketing space they made their adult onesies a world wide fashion phenomenon. After running into a number of painful manual tasks, the founders created their own internal system to alleviate their problem. Little did they know, it was a problem countless brands are facing and need a solution to. So, they spent 2 years and over $4 million in development costs to create what is now, Brandbassador.
What will you be doing?
We have created a new role for a Recruitment Sourcer/Coordinator as we continue to grow. This is the first Recruitment Sourcer to join our team reporting to the People & Talent Acquisition Manager. You will be supporting us in our talent acquisition outreach and being proactive in identifying the best talents for Brandbassador whilst working closely with the stakeholders. We pride themselves on taking initiatives, culturally aware, collaborative and respectful.
Some of the other stuff you will be doing…
- Building and maintaining candidate pipelines for key parts of the business/key roles
- Ensuring our talent pipelines meet our diversity and culture aspirations as a company
- Ensuring our adverts (our external job board/LinkedIn adverts/additional job boards) are strategically placed to ensure a constant flow of new talent to our pipeline
- Ensuring all the job descriptions are in the right format
- Building market maps of where the best talent lies both in terms of countries, and companies
- Providing market intelligence to the People & Talent Acquisition Manager to understand the salary/benefits benchmark for roles across the regions we are hiring for
- Helping develop new initiatives to attract new candidates
- Sharing your knowledge around MarComms, Design & Tech experience
Sounds like you? You’ll love this job if you…
- Are passionate about seeing things through and making an impact
- Have some experience in a recruitment role, whether it be at a Recruitment Agency, or working in an in-house team – we are happy to train you up on our processes & systems
- Have experience using LinkedIn and an applicant tracking system
- Have a delivery focused mindset without losing empathy
- Are interested in diversity and maintaining the mix we have now
- Are not afraid to help with other tasks such as employee experience and maintenance of the office when needed
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal & written
- We recognise and reward performance
- First Wednesday of the month off!
- A long list of exciting perks
- Remote-working culture
- Flat hierarchy so you aren’t far from our Founders with an ‘open-door’ policy
- Be part of a diverse and awesome team across Europe, Africa & Middle East
- Weekly ‘Morgenbad’. Although we all can’t jump into the freezing Norwegian waters every morning like our Norwegian colleagues, we at least get together every Monday morning for story-telling.
- We are creating the best Sales, Customer Success & Marketing teams across the world and want to find future rock stars to nurture and invest in.
- Awesome working environment, we work hard we play hard and we take pride in our business and our personal development