BRANDBASSADOR - Customer Support Specialist
Brandbassador is a fast growing SaaS company providing a digital platform for brands to grow and scale communities of ambassadors from their own customers, followers, and fans. Brands use the Brandbassador platform to build gamified missions for their ambassadors to create genuine, user-generated content, amplify social engagement, and increase revenue.
Brandbassador was founded by the Founders of Onepiece - as pioneers in the early social media marketing space they made their onesies a world-wide fashion phenomenon with help from their global community of ambassadors generating social buzz and revenue at scale. Brandbassador provides the toolbox for any brand to achieve similar success in ambassador marketing.
About the role
Ensuring the success of our brand partners is at the heart of Brandbassador and we are looking for a tech-savvy individual who is looking to help our brands succeed through support. You will play a major part in supporting our rapidly growing client base and you will balance solving both Ambassador and brand enquiries.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, social media obsessed, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a dream team — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
- Learn and maintain a deep expertise of Brandbassador and best practices to provide ongoing value and support to our brand partners
- Ensure Ambassadors and our brand partners have a great experience on Brandbassador
- Analyse, organise and communicate customer feedback to our product team.
- Be first-line support for our brands through live chat (Intercom) and Ambassadors through the Brandbassador in-app messaging service
- Maintain all missions and required actions from Brandbassador
- Approve cash payments for Ambassadors
- Report issues and feature suggestions through JIRA
- Build and maintain a world class knowledge base
- Manage the day to day operations for some of our key accounts
- Help develop new materials – presentations, ambassador marketing campaigns, content calendars, image guides – to facilitate high impact ambassador engagement
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives designed to transform process and tools used by the Customer Success team
- You are passionate about social media, marketing and technology and love working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- At least 2 years of similar experience within a SaaS business or a proven track record of customer support
- Basic knowledge of Intercom and JIRA is preferred
- A quick learner and solutions-oriented
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- You enjoy solving customers’ issues and are driven by turning a difficult customer into a successful customer
- You have the ability to explain technical concepts in an easy to understand manner
- You are a team player who takes pride in your work and goes the extra mile to ensure the job is done right
- Problem solver and results driven, you can quickly think on your feet
- You are naturally creative and the influencer marketing landscape excites you
- You're ambitious, driven & tenacious; we’re looking for someone who can both grow the role and their career at the same time
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
What we offer?
- Personal development - we want to back you and invest in you
- High level of autonomy and ability to influence decisions - real impact!
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 40 Paid days off per year - We believe rest and relaxation are vital components to satisfaction, well-being, and high performance
- Opportunity to work with great people in an open and friendly company culture
- Lots of fun team socials (Hijingo, office parties, Flight Club, Happy Hour once a month) plus a company trip once a year
Join Brandbassador and contribute to our success story!