BRANDBASSADOR - CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Brandbassador is a platform that allows brands to scale and automate word-of-mouth ambassador marketing, and allows people to be an ambassador for their favourite brands and get perks, gift cards, cash and products in return. We currently work with over 200 brands such as iDeal of Sweden, PopSockets, NA_KD, Skin + Me, Rebellious Fashion, Fabletics, Desenio and the list goes on.
Brandbassador was created by the founders of the fashion phenomenon Onepiece - a pioneer in the adult onesie industry and in Ambassador marketing. After running into a number of painful manual tasks, the founders created their own internal system to alleviate the problem. Little did they know, it was a problem countless brands are facing and need a solution to. So, they spent 2 years and over $4 million in development costs to create what is now Brandbassador.
Ensuring the success of our brand partners is at the heart of Brandbassador and we are looking for a tech-savvy individual who is looking to help our brands succeed through support. You will play a major part in supporting our rapidly growing client base and you will balance solving both Ambassador and brand enquiries.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, social media obsessed, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a dream team — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
- Learn and maintain a deep expertise of Brandbassador and best practices to provide ongoing value and support to our brand partners
- Ensure Ambassadors and our brand partners have a great experience on Brandbassador
- Analyse, organise and communicate customer feedback to our product team.
- Be first-line support for our brands through live chat (Intercom) and Ambassadors through the Brandbassador in-app messaging service
- Maintain all missions and required actions from Brandbassador
- Approve cash payments for Ambassadors
- Report issues and feature suggestions through JIRA
- Build and maintain a world class knowledge base
- Manage the day to day operations for some of our key accounts
- Help develop new materials – presentations, ambassador marketing campaigns, content calendars, image guides – to facilitate high impact ambassador engagement
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives designed to transform process and tools used by the Customer Success team
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- You are passionate about social media, marketing and technology and love working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- At least 2 years of similar experience within a SaaS business or a proven track record of customer support
- Basic knowledge of Intercom and JIRA is preferred
- A quick learner and solutions-oriented
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- You enjoy solving customers’ issues and are driven by turning a difficult customer into a successful customer
- You have the ability to explain technical concepts in an easy to understand manner
- You are a team player who takes pride in your work and goes the extra mile to ensure the job is done right
- Problem solver and results driven, you can quickly think on your feet
- You are naturally creative and the influencer marketing landscape excites you
- You're ambitious, driven & tenacious; we’re looking for someone who can both grow the role and their career at the same time
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
Competitive salary, we pay well & reward performance
- Awesome working environment, we work hard, we play hard and we take pride in our business.
- Personal development - we want to back you and invest in you
- Access to in-house kitchen with a fridge full of drinks and lunch paid for when in the office
- Lots of fun team socials (Hijingo, office parties, Flight Club, Happy Hour once a month) plus a company trip once a year
- A buzzing work environment in trendy Shoreditch
- Buzzing and supportive/flexible remote working environment where needed - COVID
Brandbassador is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.