BRANDBASSADOR - Senior DevOps Engineer
Who are we?
Brandbassador is a platform that allows brands to scale and automate word-of-mouth ambassador marketing and allows people to be an ambassador for their favorite brands and get perks, gift cards, cash, and products in return. We currently work with over 100 brands such as iDeal of Sweden, PopSockets, Huel, Desenio, and the list goes on.
Brandbassador was created by the founders of the fashion phenomenon Onepiece - a pioneer in the adult onesie industry and in ambassador marketing. After running into a number of painful manual tasks, the founders created their own internal system to alleviate the problem. Little did they know, it was a problem countless brands are facing and need a solution to. So, they spent 2 years and over $4 million in development costs to create what is now Brandbassador.
A bit about the role…
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will play a crucial role in implementing the Continous Delivery of the product and ensure the scalability of the platform that is used by millions of users. You will work with other engineers and mentor them to automate the DevOps processes (provisioning, configuration management...) and set up the monitoring and the observability.
A bit about you…
You are passionate about software engineering/computer science with a strong background for at least the last 5 years. You love working on challenging projects with millions of users.
This is the role for you if you have experience with…
- Continuing Delivery practices.
- Networking infrastructure.
- Provisioning and configuration management tools (Terraform, Ansible).
- CI pipeline tool, Docker and a strong understanding of Kubernetes, and Nginx.
- Database concepts and able to monitor and observe tools required
- Cloud Providers such as GC, AWS etc.
- Python scripting / Bash scripting / Node.js / Git.
- Remote working and flexible culture.
- Competitive compensation.
- We are creating the best engineering team in the world and want to find future rock stars to nurture and invest in.
- Flat hierarchy so you aren’t far from our Founders with their ‘open-door’ policy
- Be part of a diverse and awesome team across Europe, Africa & the Middle East
- Weekly ‘Morgenbad’. Although we all can’t jump into the freezing Norwegian waters every morning like our Norwegian colleagues, we at least get together every Monday morning for story-telling.
- Awesome working environment, we work hard we play hard and we take pride in our business and our personal development.