Head of People
Brandbassador is a fast growing SaaS company providing a digital platform for brands to grow and scale communities of ambassadors from their own customers, followers, and fans. Brands use the Brandbassador platform to build gamified missions for their ambassadors to create genuine, user-generated content, amplify social engagement, and increase revenue.
Brandbassador was founded by the Founders of Onepiece - as pioneers in the early social media marketing space they made their onesies a world-wide fashion phenomenon with help from their global community of ambassadors generating social buzz and revenue at scale. Brandbassador provides the toolbox for any brand to achieve similar success in ambassador marketing.
About the role
As a Head of People you will take a leading role on development and implementation of people strategy at Brandbassador. This is an unique opportunity for you to build your own HR function from the ground up in a fast growing tech scale-up. You will be the key driver in our strategic direction for People & Culture, improving people development and talent acquisition.
At Brandbassador, we have doubled the headcount in the last year and at the moment, our teams are set in three departments Sales & Marketing, Customer Success & Support, Product Design & Development.
As a Head of People you will be part of the management team overseeing all HR processes. You will coach and support leaders and managers to implement and embed people's strategic plans to develop an organisation that supports the company’s business goals and objectives to maintain competitive advantage, increase profitability, and meet customer expectations.
- Own and develop strategic plans for new initiatives and projects to improve HR area across the organization; develop and implement new practices accordingly
- Provide a mix of “hands-on” operational HR guidance as well as strategic partnering to the leadership team
- Set HR Strategies - create, develop and implement plans, policies and guidelines
- Provide proactive coaching, advisory and direction to management in areas of performance management, training and development, compensation and overall organizational effectiveness
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Ensure proper employee onboarding and help organize training & development
- Manage and analyze employee data in the internal HR systems
- Counsel and advise employees and the leadership team regarding policies, industrial relations, labor law, regulations, workforce, organization and employee issues
- Help building a company culture & team engagement
- Ensure that our office space in Shoreditch, London is kept on a high level of organizational effectiveness
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education level in Human Resources, Business or related field
- 5+ years of experience as an HR manager, HR business partner, Senior organizational developer, or similar positions
- Demonstrable track record of driving strategic projects and ability to facilitate processes
- Experience in leading, planning and deploying HR programs and initiatives
- Strong growth mindset and an excellent coach to leaders
- Experience in change management and integrations
- Willingness to take on what needs to be done, innovative problem-solver
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
What we offer?
- Shape the HR function and as the company grows build a team
- High level of autonomy and ability to influence decisions - real impact!
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work with great people in an open and friendly company culture
Join Brandbassador and contribute to our success story!