Brandbassador is a platform that allows brands to scale and automate word-of-mouth ambassador marketing. We work with brands such as Onepiece, iDeal of Sweden, PopSockets, MVMT Watches, Daniel Wellington, and the list goes on. Brandbassador was established by the founders of Onepiece - a pioneer in the adult onesie industry. After running into a number of painful manual tasks, the founders created their own internal system to alleviate the problem. Little did they know, it was a problem countless brands are facing and need a solution to. So, they spent 2 years and over $4 million in development costs to create what is now Brandbassador.
We are looking for creative, ambitious and fast-learning Brand Executives to play a key role in running and growing our accounts as we scale.
As a Brand Executive you will build upon and support our customer success strategy and will report to the Senior Customer Success Manager. The ideal candidate is naturally curious, data obsessed, dedicated and detail-oriented with a strong desire to work with awesome people in a highly collaborative environment.
You will be a champion for growth and work closely with the Customer Success team, helping to advocate on behalf of your customers to the wider business. You will be responsible for making the Customer Success team aware of their challenges, needs and concerns, whether that’s providing input on a new feature for the product team or offering feedback on the latest campaign to the marketing team.
- Manage the day to day operations for our key accounts
- Contribute to the development of account plans for our top tier customers
- Help develop new materials – presentations, roll-out plans, and proposals – to facilitate high impact customer engagement
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives designed to transform process and tools used by the Customer Success team
- Showcase the aptitude to build trusted relationships with key stakeholders within customer organisations
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- You are passionate about marketing and the social media space
- You are a quick learner and solutions-oriented
- You want to be early-in a fast growing Marketing Tech start-up
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Precise, organised, analytical
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Competitive salary, we pay well & reward performance
- On hands experience with some of the most exciting brands in the world
- Flat hierarchy where you can learn directly from the Founders and Leadership Team
- Be part of an awesome team
- Access to in-house kitchen with a fridge full of drinks and food
- A buzzing work environment in trendy Shoreditch
- Awesome working environment, we work hard we play hard and we take pride in our business and our personal development
- We are creating the best Sales, Customer Success & Marketing team in Europe and want to find future rock stars to nurture and invest in. We take your personal development seriously.
- Lots of fun team socials (Escape Rooms, Flight Club etc.) plus a company trip once a year (last year we stayed in a lighthouse in Norway!)
- Supportive remote working environment where needed - COVID